Addynamo

Sunday 30 September 2012

KADUNA STATE POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION LIST OUT

The much awaited Kaduna State Polytechnic year 2012/2013 admission
list have been released. The list which have been pasted in some of
the major notice board in the institution can also be accessed on the
school admission portal.




Did you want to get school of nursing, pre- degree,diploma or any
other form,but didn't know how to get it, well mycampusnews is here to
deliver the form at your door step. So to get any form,or admission
notification, call our costumer care number at internatioal number
+2347063914420 Nigeria 07063914420 you can also join mycampusnews on
facebook at www.facebook.com/ mycampusnews

3 comments:

  1. Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established
    blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating
    my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Appreciate itCheck out A lot more Discussion in the http://www.whatisinapressrelease.com/Likened--Rudimentary-Conditions-Involved-With-Jersey-Shop.htm Forum Also check out site

    my page - cheap jersey

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment here