Addynamo

Thursday 24 May 2012

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN ADMISSION UPDATE

You are priviledge to have choosen the first and the best university in nigeria.I believe the main reason you choose the prestigious university of ibadan is because of your desire to get quality education and this is why you have to start preparing for the admission because every quality things are always very competitive.Believe me you won't have any problem gaining admission to UI if you can follow the following instructions (1)make sure your o'level comprises of good grade (2)make sure your jamb score is high also because those are the starting parametals for your admission.A means 12 point B2 10points B3 8points c4 6points c5 4points c6 2points. The addition of that makes 60% and your jamb score divide by 4 makes 40%.with that you should be able to calculate your percentage and take note that UI short list candidate for the post jamb after calculating your points other informations to be dropped soonest

5 comments:

  1. I heard dat it is jamb score divided by 10,y 4 again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am also confused! Sum said its jamb divided by 10? Help us wiv d rite stuf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know wat 2 do again,i scored 241 in jamb and my o'level subjects are A1,A1,B3,B3,C5.since u guys dont want we 2 know d right calculation den calculate 4 me pls,am goin 4 theatre art okay.here is my number 08093558591;or u add me on 2go Kingsley7709 & Kingsboytygr or facebook K.Brizzy Tygr Ihedioha tanx guys love u all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I've been reading your blog for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the good work! if the intersted in entering into a program exactly where the labor continues to be finished on your Just click on on http://africanamericansupersite.com/index.php?do=/blog/32836/clarifying-football-jersey-tips/ and look at the Absolutely free movie, or consider my blog site at site

    My web site jersey shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Upgrading of JAMB Result is 100% real, because I just did mine
    today but what you need to know is that there are fraudsters out there
    who are to chop your money. But I did my own through Mr david who helped me to release my withheld result and upgraded it for me now am very Happy, to tell you that he is real he have a prove for it. If u want him to help you the way he helped me call him on this 07068877610

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment here